One of the most popular choices among consumers are the Motorcycle Handlebar Risers. You can find a wide range of these hygrometers in stores everywhere. They offer expert reviews and advice on how to pick one. While you may not know what product to choose, our reviews should help narrow down your options to make it easier to buy. We also provide information and comparisons on the best places to buy Motorcycle Handlebar Risers online.
Quick Comparison: 10 Best Motorcycle Handlebar Risers
Our Top Motorcycle Handlebar Risers of 2023
- These risers will work on essentially any machine that has a stock 7/8" handlebar and open mounting area.
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Accepts 7/8" (22mm) OR 1 1/8" (28mm) Handlebar
- 7/8" Stem (22mm)
- Dual rotation points allow rider to select optimum riding position for comfort and control
- Fits Motorcycle ATV Dirt Bike Kawasaki Honda Suzuki Yamaha.
- Bars hitting tank when you turned, this is a common problem. OEM's fix is much more expensive.
- The handlebar riser kit is very easy to install and increase the handlebar hight on Motorcycle ATV Dirt Bike.
- Increase handlebar height by 30mm(1.2 inches),fit this problem. It is perfect fit and good look.
- Handlebar risers are made from billet 6061 T-6 aluminum, come with all bolts you need.
- Perfect Fit for 7/8" 22mm Handlebars （ONLY FIT FOR 7/8"）
- Provides 25.8 mm (1 ") Higher, 20 mm (0.787") Backward and Forward Position from Stock Handlebar Position. Please Make Sure the Stock Wiring, Brake Hose, Brake Clutch Cable Length will work well before buying the riser. Of Course, It also Depends on Your Most Comfortable Riding Position.
- Solid Construction But Light Weight: CNC Machined by Billet 6063-T6 Aluminum, and Anodized Surface Finish.
- Easy to Install: Just Screw Out with the Allen Wrench, Each Package Comes with 4 PCS SUS304 Bolts to Screw the risers on (Size M8*1.25 Pitch).
- Fit OEM Hole Center Size: 32mm(1.2598")-36mm(1.4173").
- Curved design: Properly raising the height of the handlebar Risers can greatly improve driving comfort and effectively reduce fatigue during long-term driving. It is an excellent choice for you to upgrade motorcycle accessories
- Safety: Choose more advanced high-hardness steel, waterproof and rust-proof, safe and reliable, so that your driving will be more secure
- Easy to install: You can quickly install the product without tedious steps. Under normal circumstances, it only takes 15-30 minutes.
- Silver chrome plating: Silver retro style, in line with the appearance of most motorcycles, stylish shape.
- Suitable for: Specifications: 1 inch handlebar riser. Suitable for most motorcycles, fit for Harley Suzuki Yamaha Kawasaki Cruiser
- Perfect Fit for 7/8 inch Handlebars; NOT FIT FOR 1" or 1 1/8" (They are available in our shop too), or 1 1/4". Please Make Sure the Size of Your Handlebar before Placing Order. There is "Application Manual " at Technical Specification
- Adaptation - These motorcycle handlebar risers fit almost all Dirt Bikes and Atv with 7/8" handlebars. Such as KLR 650, ATV, Dirt Bike, F650GS F800ST, etc.
- High Quality - Our 7/8" risers are made from high-quality CNC aluminum with anti-rust bolts. Extend height, 30mm(1.2 inches)
- Provide Comfortable - Extend 30mm(1.2 inches) height to provide you a comfortable riding position. Fits well and easy to install.
- Risers allow you to change the location of the handlebars very easily, raising them up and pulling them back towards you more. Allowing for a more natural and comfortable riding position.
- Perfect Fit for 7/8" Handlebars; NOT Fit for 1" or 1 1/8" (They are Available in Other Listings of Our Shop), or 1 1/4". Please Make Sure the Size of Your Handlebar before Buying It.
- 3 Heights Available: 20mm / 30mm / 40mm. The Size Depends on: Stock Wiring, Brake Hose, Brake Clutch Cable Length. Please Make Sure the Suitable Height before Buying It. Of Course, It Depends on Your Most Comfortable Riding Position.
- Solid Construction but Light Weight: CNC Machined by Billet 6063-T6 Aluminum, and Anodized Surface Finish.
- Easy to Install: Just Screw out with the Allen Wrench, Each Package Comes with 4 PCS SUS304 Bolts (Size M8*1.25 Pitch).
- Bolts Hole Distance: the Distance between Center of Hole from 32mm to 36mm( Not Fit Other Bolt Hole Distance)
- Compatibility - These motorcycle handlebar risers fits handlebar with 1 inch (25mm) diameter. Check the size of your motorbike handlebar before placing an order. If you have any probelems, just feel free to reach out to us.
- Wide Application - The handleabr risers fit for 883L / 883R / 883N / FLSTF / FXDF / FXDLS / FXDWG / Heritage Softail, VTX 1300, Vulcan 900, C50 / C90, Bonneville T120 / Thruxton, V92C, Bolt / V-Star 650 / 950 / 1100.
- Sitting Posture Improvement - The motorcycle 1-inch handlebar riser provides 38mm of height, which is an ideal position for improving your sitting postures.
- Good-quality Material - Forged from 6061 T6 aluminum for superior strength. Stylish handlebar risers are designed for motorcycle riders who like to change the height of the handlebars.
- Easy To install - Install the new top clamp with the provided hardware between the handlebar and the original bottom clamp. It can effectively reduce long-distance riding fatigue. Please make sure whether your motorcycle handlebar size meets 1" (25mm) or not.
- 【Fitments】: Fit most dirt bike,motorcycle,ATV like Kawasaki,Honda,Suzuki,Yamaha,Polaris,Can-am with 7/8" handlebars.
- 【Specifications】: Design to increase the handlebar height by 30mm on your motorcycle,AYV,dirt bike,help you to have a more comfortable driving posture.
- 【Hight Quality】: Made of high quality billet 6061 T-6 aluminum,ensure driving safety and long service life.
- 【Installation】:Easy to install without any drilling required.
- 【Package Including】: a pair of handlebar risers,come with mounting bolts.
- HEAVEY DUTY - Made by billet 6061-T6 aluminum with completely CNC machined, hard anodized and blasting surface treatemt. We DON'T USE CASTING aluminum.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - 5 pieces structured riser could let your handlebars right where you want them. Rasie height would be: less than 1"(23.6mm), 1-1/8"(28.6mm), 1-1/3"(33.6mm),1-1/2"(38.6mm), 2"(49mm), 2-1/8"(54mm), 2-1/3"(59mm), 2-1/2"(64mm)
- RELIABLE AND DURABLE - APE Racing risers are designed for tough application. Each riser have 4 pairs of highest 12.9 grade DIN912 bolts with different length.
- FITMENT - Fit for any machine with 1 1/8" handlebar. ⚠️Please check the right size before purchase.
- INCLUDES - 1 pair handlebar riser; 16 pieces of DIN912 (M8) bolts. Shipped in APE RACING retail packaging.
- See fitment guide image for additional Machines this item fits. Tusk handlebar risers increase handlebar height by either 15mm (0.6") or 30mm (1.2").
- Spacers are made from billet 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Tusk handlebar risers are complete with strong 12.9 tensile strength chromoly steel bolts.
- Handlebar risers are available for both standard 7/8" bars and oversized 1 1/8" bars.
Why Is Online Shopping Better Than Traditional Shopping
In recent times, internet shopping has increased exponentially, with people preferring to purchase goods online rather than through traditional means. For example, eBay has grown into an enormous global marketplace with a wide range of products being sold, from clothing to electronics, and furniture to cars. Online shopping is also cheaper than traditional retail; there are typically fewer staff employed because only one person needs to check out a customer instead of the entire store.
EXTRA PRODUCTS ONLINE. It is Easy to Search for What You Want
It’s no secret that most stores sell more inventory online than they do in their physical locations. Because of warehousing limits and limited retail space, you may be able to access a wider range of items online, and the search features make it easy to find what you need in large quantities.
You can Shop at Any Time You Want
Your store can run through the night. At times when you are busy with work and have no time to visit the malls or shops, you can shop online. Online shopping stores are open throughout the whole 24 hours of every day. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the availability of the goods. They can be delivered wherever you are.
You Don’t Need to Wait on Queues:
You wouldn’t wish to waste your precious time waiting around in queues. Fortunately, you don’t have to do so while shopping in an offline store. When you shop online, you can just choose whatever you would like to purchase and just add it to your cart. Then, proceed through the checkout process without any hassle.
Products are Cheaper
Although, with the help of online shopping sites, such as Amazon, you can get the exact same products at discounted rates you may want to consider buying them from your local retail store instead of paying higher prices for online purchases. Most people find themselves spending too much time online trying to find deals on Amazon.com. So, if you’re ready to spend some serious cash, buy something now but expect to pay full price later.
Which Key factor have to consider before Buying Motorcycle Handlebar Risers
When You’re a first time user of the Motorcycle Handlebar Risers, you may not know just what to expect from one. You may also be unsure of certain features of the hygrothermometer that you had been thinking about. But our team is here to assist you in that regard! Here are some recommendations that can help you along the way:
Brand loyalty among Motorcycle Handlebar Risers is quite strong. Thus, consumers often choose the brand that they feel is most familiar with. Without reliable brands, the masses would not buy Motorcycle Handlebar Risers from popular brands. Each brand may offer various features. You should select a hygrometer that offers the features you find most useful. Different brands have distinct appearances. This can also cause people to purchase different types of Motorcycle Handlebar Risers.
Before purchasing a new item, it is important to know how it functions. With regards to Motorcycle Handlebar Risers, it is essential to determine if the piece works in your home setting. For example, is it possible to use the space efficiently? Is it easy to move around? Can it be put together easily? And most importantly, will it remain stable? These questions will help you decide whether the buy is worth it or not.
If you buy something for the cheapest price possible without knowing exactly how much that item costs, you may not only end up wasting money, but also miss out on great deals. So before deciding to add where to buy Motorcycle Handlebar Risers to your shopping list, make sure to ask yourself these questions: How much does this actually cost? Is this really the best deal I can find? Am I getting something valuable for my money?
If you are an inexperienced user, take into consideration what others who are skilled in the area have said. Their experience can provide you with valuable insights that may not be readily available elsewhere. The opinions of those who have used the Motorcycle Handlebar Risers before can also be invaluable in helping you make your own decisions. You can read reviews written by experts and get ideas on how to make improvements to the device. For example, if you are thinking of buying a new caliber Motorcycle Handlebar Risers, you should consider reading reviews from previous customers. These will tell you exactly how happy they were with the appliance, and whether they think it was worth the money they spent on it. Remember, the caliber iv hygrometry industry is competitive, so you must use your best judgment when choosing what products to buy.
Now you know what you should do before buying any Motorcycle Handlebar Risers. And hopefully, your buying decision will be easier because of everything you learned. Good luck!