If you have any information regarding Sushi Knife, please let us know. We’ve made a list and recommend the following companies for purchasing Sushi Knife. However, we do not endorse any particular company. Please check out each product’s website to see if it lives up to our expectations.
Quick Comparison: 10 Best Sushi Knife
Our Recommended Best Sushi Knife of 2023
- DESIGN – Our 13” nonstick multipurpose chef knife is crafted with high quality surgical stainless steel that delivers flexibility and precise cuts with minimal effort. The thin, aerated blade design reduces sticking, creates less friction and makes the knife lightweight and easy to control. Superior quality high carbon stainless steel 8” razor sharp blade provides maximum sharpness, durability and edge retention.
- NONSTICK – The entire metal blade is coated in PFOA free, nonstick, food grade “Teflon” coating. Not just coating, we took it a step further and added 10 holes to the cutting edge to further reduce friction and improve performance. Our aerated blade design coupled with the nonstick coating helps prevent food from sticking so you can effortlessly glide through raw fish, vegetables, meats, sushi, cheeses and more. It’s nonstick, so cleanup is easy. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended.
- VERSATILE – Our razor sharp, stick-proof stainless steel blade is perfect for portioning and cutting delicate food such as raw fish, and slicing sushi rolls without tearing or crushing. Not just for sushi, this knife was also designed as a multipurpose chef knife. Cut through chicken, beef, vegetables, fruits, cheeses and more with less effort. Thanks to its advanced rocker blade design, this knife also makes mincing and chopping herbs quick and easy.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Get the same results that expensive professional level cutlery provides, but at a fraction of the cost. Made from high quality surgical carbon stainless steel that will not rust or tarnish. The ergonomic handle is made of nonporous, nonslip ABS to ensure a safe grip and a comfortable yet lightweight design to minimize fatigue from repetitive cutting. Premium materials and craftsmanship make this the perfect knife for residential, commercial, and professional use.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Stop shopping around for fancy alternatives that won’t cut any better and put our knife to the test with a risk free 30 day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident in the quality of our knife that for the past 30 years, every knife has been backed by our full manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
- ★ FOR PERFECT SLICING OF DELICATE PRODUCTS. ★ Filleting, slicing and cutting delicate food products such as raw fish or sushi rolls, without crushing or tearing its structure, requires the use of a special super sharp knife. For these purposes, a kitchen knife with a special design was invented in Japan - the Lucky Cook 10-inch sashimi knife.
- ★ WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS 10-INCH SUSHI KNIFE? ★ It is a quality sushi knife with a long narrow right-handed asymmetric blade which allows you to fillet a whole fish in just one or two movements.
- ★ JAPANESE TRADITIONS AND HIGH-QUALITY REQUIREMENTS. ★ The required characteristics of a high-quality professional sushi cooking knife include a very sharp blade of high-quality stainless steel, good balance and a non-slip wooden handle.
- ★ GREAT GIFT FOR A CHEF. ★ We offer the best gift option for chefs, both beginners and professionals, on any holiday. The sashimi knife with wooden handle is simply indispensable in a home or professional kitchen, and the stylish box in which it is delivered emphasizes the quality and high status of the present.
- ★ IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS WITH LUCKY COOK. ★ When you order the sashimi knife made of carbon steel you will receive the most effective tool for slicing, raising your skills to a new level. There is a serial number on the blade of each Lucky Cook slicing knife that confirms the authenticity of the product.
- SUPERIOR STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.5 in. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- WELL-BALANCED - With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE - The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° single side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】This sushi knife/sashimi knife is crafted from high-end Japanese VG10 stainless steel which makes it with excellent corrosion resistance, great edge retention, great wear resistance, and high hardness.
- 【EBONY WOOD HANDLE】The octagonal handle of this sushi knife/sashimi knife is made of ebony wood for a comfortable feel when cutting. The handle has an elegant and profound feeling and is extremely water-resistant, thanks to the use of high-quality ebony wood which is treated by a special process.
- 【SINGLE-BEVEL URASUKI BLADE】The urasuki is the concave surface on the backside of this sushi knife blade that creates an air pocket when the blade is slicing through food. This helps to reduce drag and creates a smoother surface, so you can make faster, nicer cuts. It also works to prevent the food from sticking to the knife.
- 【RAZOR SHARP】Each Gourmetop sushi knife/sashimi knife has a highly precise processing hand-sharpened single bevel blade that guarantees an optimal straight cut and maximum blade sharpness
- GIFTABLE & 100% GUARANTEED】Each sushi knife/sashimi knife/Yanagiba knife is packaged in an elegant gift box, an ideal gift choice for friends and family. Meanwhile, enjoy risk-free shopping with Gourmetop. If, for any reason, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, before you take any other action, please contact our 24x7 customer service for a replacement or refund. Superior customer service is our promise to you.
- CULINA QUALITY – Razor-sharp, high-quality Sushi Knife features an 8-inch long blade (1-3/4 Inch width) and black protective sheath. This versatile knife cuts through any fish, meat or vegetable with ease.
- Finely-crafted Knife with elegant black finish features the highest quality carbon steel construction for durability and sharpness.
- Ergonomic handle designed for comfort, balance and a firm grip to ensure safe use. Protective sheath keeps blades protected for safe storage when not in use.
- Food-grade, nonstick coating ensures effortless cutting and separation of sushi rolls and sashimi, along with meats, vegetables, fruits, nuts and more. This versatile cutlery is easy to clean and maintain.
- 100% Culina Satisfaction Guarantee
- ✔ 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】KEEMAKE KIKU series Japanese sushi knife is crafted out of premium Japanese 440C high carbon stainless steel with 58+ HRC and have the effect of increasing strength (sharpness and abrasion resistance) and sticky (hard to chip). Recommend Japanese 440c steel Japanese knife because of their characteristics: ease of re-sharpening, good durability and rust resistance, and edge retention.
- ✔ 【CREATIVE NON STICK COATING】KEEMAKE creatively applied the non-stick black coating on the blade to achieve anti-rust and non-stick ability and ease to clean(it is a hydrophobic coating). The black coating gives the knife a very character.
- ✔ 【ROSEWOOD HANDLE & G10 ROBUST BOLSTER】Constructed from natural smooth and warm rose wood that feels substantial in the hand. The carbon fiber G10 bolsters, Not only strengthen the knife but also provides a smooth transition from the blade to the handle, and never crack.
- ✔ 【PERFECT BALANCE 】 A perfect weight/balance design, evenly balanced at the bolster for that “feels just right in your hand” sensation. The balance point runs on the joint between the blade and offers A comfortable and slightly grippe feel for each cutting, chopping, and slicing.
- ✔ 【 100% SERVICE GUARANTEE 】Enjoy your risk-free shopping on KEEMAKE. If, for any reason, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, feel free to contact our 24x7 hrs customer service for the items' replacement or refund.
- Designed to be as sleek, aggressive and muscular looking as they are effective, the Dalstrong Shadow Black Series stands out. They’re not simply cutting-edge, high-performance tools; they're a statement about you and your style as a chef.
- Scalpel-like edge, hand finished to 15° per side using the Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for hardness and flexibility. Titanium Nitride non-reflective coating for robustness, corrosion resistance and enhancing non-stick properties.
- Midnight black ergonomic, fiber-resin and military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture. The handle geometry tucks snugly into the palm for a firm grasp. Full tang blade, offset handle for knuckle clearance.
- Featuring high-carbon 7CR17MOV-X super-steel with an added vacuum heat treatment at 58+ HRC for extraordinary performance and edge retention. Each blade comes with a matching black space-saving sheath. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why over 250,000 chefs around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'.
- MASAMOTO SOHONTEN SUJIHIKI SLICING KNIFE: Japanese slicer knife called SUJIHIKI.The long, narrow, graceful blade of the Sujihiki is ideal for trimming away sinew and fat from meat, finely slicing brisket or boneless fish, and filleting and skinning fish for sashimi and sushi. The long blade allows the meat or fish to be cut in one single drawing motion, from heel to tip, and it results in very little cellular damage on the cut surface.
- SHARP MASAMOTO AT SERIES: Masamoto AT is a home kitchen product line of western-style handle knives. The blade is made of Masamoto’s Japanese high carbon stainless steel "Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel” (HRC. 57). It also features excellent sharpness and durability on the cutting board and ease of sharpening. Enjoy authentic Japanese kitchen knives.
- FULL TANG BOLSTER COVERED HANDLE: The handle is heavy-duty full tang construction with stainless steel bolster and has fully curved for easy gripping. The black-colored pakkawood handle is non-slip and comfortable to grip.
- AUTHENTIC JAPANESE QUALITY KNIFE: The MASAMOTO-SOHONTEN Knife since 1866. With over 150 year’s history and craftsmanship, the “MASAMOTO” brand is a mark of excellence in quality and performance. It is best choice of professional and celebrity chefs and cooking enthusiast.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION - Made in JAPAN / Blade length: 10.5 inches (270 mm) / Blade material: Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel (Masamoto's Molybdenum Vanadium) / Handle material: Pakkawood / Hardness Rockwell C scale (HRC): 57
- SASHIMI CHEF'S KNIFE: This 7 inch sushi knife is a sharp,thick, right handed slicing master professional for Japanese cuisine to perfect for creating razor-thin slices of fish and soft meats for sashimi
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETABLES AND FISH AND MEAT: SAWKIT Knife not only for fish, but also for boneless proteins such as raw poultry slicing, flank, pork tenderloins and other tender meats
- PROFESSIONAL CHEF'S KNIFE: This kitchen utility knife can handle daily kitchen work easily, such as cutting, slicing, carving, dicing, peeling most of ingredients like meat, vegetables, fish, food an so on
- VERY SHARP KNIFE: Masterfully elegant, perfectly balanced, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, the SAWKIT knife is a statement in refinement, beauty, purity and power
- ZERO RISK: 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee for You. We promise a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service, try it risk-free, we know you'll love it! With the luxury packing, it is also the wise choice as a gift(Christmas, weddings, birthdays, fathers day, mothers day), for culinary students, home cooks, professional chefs and more
- [Traditional Japanese Hand Forging] Professional Japanese chef's knife inherits the traditional Japanese hand forging method; combined with advanced technology and materials. Through the knifemaker's manual fine knife shape and pounding out the gorgeous pounding texture; into the perfect forging art and craftsmanship. Insist on completing a perfect kitchen chef's knife through 45 days of hand forging.
- [High Quality Cooking Chef Knives] Gyuto chef knife is made of 3 layers of top grade 9CR18MOV high carbon steel with precision quenching and vacuum cold nitrogen treatment. It greatly enhances the characteristics of corrosion resistance, rust prevention and toughness; the hardness is up to 58±2HRC. 2.5mm ultra-thin sharp blade can keep the ideal ripeness of fruits, vegetables in the best condition and meat in the most delicious moment when cutting.
- [Solid Rosewood Knife Handle] The Japanese high carbon knife is made of precious summer sourwood wood from Southeast Asia. And features an ergonomically designed octagonal balanced wood handle; minimizing wrist tension and different aspects giving you great flexibility to adjust your cutting angle; while providing a secure, comfortable grip.
- [Perfect Cooking Cookware Gift Choice] Japanese knives combine high-end materials and first-class craftsmanship; perfect for home cooks and professional chefs alike. And with professional gift box packaging is the perfect gift for family and friends at Christmas, weddings, birthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day.
- [High Carbon Knives Important Notes] MITSUMOTO SAKARI products pass strict quality audits. If you find any quality problems with the chef knife, please contact us immediately by email. Our professional service team will give you a satisfactory answer.
Why Is Online Shopping Better Than Traditional Shopping
In recent times, internet shopping has increased exponentially, with people preferring to purchase goods online rather than through traditional means. For example, eBay has grown into an enormous global marketplace with a wide range of products being sold, from clothing to electronics, and furniture to cars. Online shopping is also cheaper than traditional retail; there are typically fewer staff employed because only one person needs to check out a customer instead of the entire store.
EXTRA PRODUCTS ONLINE. It is Easy to Search for What You Want
It’s no secret that most stores sell more inventory online than they do in their physical locations. Because of warehousing limits and limited retail space, you may be able to access a wider range of items online, and the search features make it easy to find what you need in large quantities.
You can Shop at Any Time You Want
Your store can run through the night. At times when you are busy with work and have no time to visit the malls or shops, you can shop online. Online shopping stores are open throughout the whole 24 hours of every day. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the availability of the goods. They can be delivered wherever you are.
You Don’t Need to Wait on Queues:
You wouldn’t wish to waste your precious time waiting around in queues. Fortunately, you don’t have to do so while shopping in an offline store. When you shop online, you can just choose whatever you would like to purchase and just add it to your cart. Then, proceed through the checkout process without any hassle.
Products are Cheaper
Although, with the help of online shopping sites, such as Amazon, you can get the exact same products at discounted rates you may want to consider buying them from your local retail store instead of paying higher prices for online purchases. Most people find themselves spending too much time online trying to find deals on Amazon.com. So, if you’re ready to spend some serious cash, buy something now but expect to pay full price later.
Which Key factor have to consider before Buying Sushi Knife
When You’re a first time user of the Sushi Knife, you may not know just what to expect from one. You may also be unsure of certain features of the hygrothermometer that you had been thinking about. But our team is here to assist you in that regard! Here are some recommendations that can help you along the way:
Brand loyalty among Sushi Knife is quite strong. Thus, consumers often choose the brand that they feel is most familiar with. Without reliable brands, the masses would not buy Sushi Knife from popular brands. Each brand may offer various features. You should select a hygrometer that offers the features you find most useful. Different brands have distinct appearances. This can also cause people to purchase different types of Sushi Knife.
Before purchasing a new item, it is important to know how it functions. With regards to Sushi Knife, it is essential to determine if the piece works in your home setting. For example, is it possible to use the space efficiently? Is it easy to move around? Can it be put together easily? And most importantly, will it remain stable? These questions will help you decide whether the buy is worth it or not.
If you buy something for the cheapest price possible without knowing exactly how much that item costs, you may not only end up wasting money, but also miss out on great deals. So before deciding to add where to buy Sushi Knife to your shopping list, make sure to ask yourself these questions: How much does this actually cost? Is this really the best deal I can find? Am I getting something valuable for my money?
If you are an inexperienced user, take into consideration what others who are skilled in the area have said. Their experience can provide you with valuable insights that may not be readily available elsewhere. The opinions of those who have used the Sushi Knife before can also be invaluable in helping you make your own decisions. You can read reviews written by experts and get ideas on how to make improvements to the device. For example, if you are thinking of buying a new caliber Sushi Knife, you should consider reading reviews from previous customers. These will tell you exactly how happy they were with the appliance, and whether they think it was worth the money they spent on it. Remember, the caliber iv hygrometry industry is competitive, so you must use your best judgment when choosing what products to buy.
Now you know what you should do before buying any Sushi Knife. And hopefully, your buying decision will be easier because of everything you learned. Good luck!